The Legislature of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
was the 27th to introduce the Healthy Workplace Bill
- Governor Padilla vetoed the bill on Friday June 13, 2014.
- The bill passed both House and Senate chambers with reconciliation on June 3, 2014.
- The bill addresses "acoso laboral" workplace bullying and mobbing as differentiated from sexual harassment. And includes stiff employer penalties.
- Read the Google-translated (untrustworthy version) English text of a House version of the bill here.
- Read the June 5, 2014 interpretation of the bill by San Juan-based attorney Maralyssa Alvarez Sanchez.
- Sen. Rossana Lopez Leon, Majority Whip of the PPD party, sponsored P. del S. 501, the Healthy Workplace Bill
|Sen. Rossana Lopez Leon, Prime Sponsor||PPD-At Large Senator||787-724-2030 EXT: email@example.com||Here|
|Alejandro Garcia Padilla||PDP||@fortalezapr||Here||787-721-7000|
Fill out the form to get involved.