Rhode Island was the 30th state to introduce the Healthy Workplace Bill
- The first-ever Healthy Workplace Bill in Rhode Island was introduced by Sen. Ciccone on Feb. 10, 2016. SB 2377 made RI the 30th state to introduce our anti-bullying legislation.
- The bill's title is the "Healthy Workplace Act of 2016." You can read the text of SB 2377 here.
- The bill was referred to the Senate Labor Committee.
- Everyone, call or write to each sponsor to thank them. Then, call the Senate Labor Committee chair Sen. Fogarty and ask him to schedule a public hearing for SB 2377 this legislative session. Contact info for each legislator is below.
- The bill must pass out of Committee and be voted on the Senate floor by April 14.
- Democrats are in the majority in both the RI House and Senate.
The Senate Sponsors of SB 2377
|Sen. Frank A. Ciccone, III||D-7||(401) email@example.com||Here|
|Sen. Adam J. Satchell||D-9||(401) firstname.lastname@example.org||Here|
|Sen. Louis P. DiPalma||D-12||(401) email@example.com||Here|
|Sen. Stephen R. Archambault||D-22||(401) firstname.lastname@example.org||Here|
|Sen. Frank S. Lombardi||D-26||(401) email@example.com||Here|
Senate Labor Committee
|Sen. Paul W. Fogarty, Chair||D-23||(401) firstname.lastname@example.org||Here|
|Sen. Frank A. Ciccone, III, Vice-Chair||D-7||(401) email@example.com||Here|